Monday, October 9, 2017

Wild Plants in the Mountains [Through My Lens Nr. 115]

On a recent drive into the Mountains (more images to follow soon) I noticed some smaller details I thought were worth noticing. I noticed a wild bush of rose buds, wild sage, pine cones, and bees. I often forget to really get low to take close-ups so this time I took the time. I didn't have my close-up lens with me so the backgrounds aren't as blurred out as I would like them to be. I will be editing the rest of my images and share them with you. We had a temperature drop which caused snow on the mountain tops. So you can look forward to those sight. See you again soon!





Thank you all for joining me in another week of "Through My Lens". I am looking forward to your submissions this week!


Now I want to see what you have been up to. Link down below and share with the rest of us!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the link-up.
Use the image below for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in the HTML of your post

 

17 comments:

  1. Dear Mersad,
    thanks most sincerely both for hosting and for sharing your so amazing shots, your post are always outstanding !

    Wishing you a beautiful Monday and new week ahead,
    with sincere gratitude

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)
    http://sweetlydreamingofthepast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! I especially like the sage photo
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are crystal clear, Mersad, and so full of detail. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...lots of familiar things here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your images as they are. They are as we mostly see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love finding the little details as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love nature's treasures this time of year. The rose hips are beautiful! Berries, seed heads, pine cones...all so wonderful! Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your landscapes, but your close-ups are equally beautiful. I especially like the one with the pine cone in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At autumn is a great time to photograph plants as this is the time they flower and produce seeds. Love the shot with the bee hard at work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just lovely. Especially the red buds and the bee shot

    ReplyDelete
  11. But they are lovely images! Love the pine tree

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pics. Loved the post.
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wild rose buds - how absolutely delightful! We have been doing a lot of wildflower hunting the last couple of months. Spring is my favourite time of year here when the wildflowers are blooming. Have a wonderful week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing such nice post containing information about the various wild plants.
    Golden Triangle tour 6 nights 7 days

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome shots- thanks for sharing and for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.