Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Dreaming of Summer

When the winter days become long, grey and cold, escaping visually to warmer days has always been a habit of mine. Though I do not look forward to the heat of summer (and actually like fresh days), I do love the ease of summer, lighter clothes and the carelessness that comes with that season. I guess I'm mostly fond of spring and autumn, but right now I crave the warm days. Especially after the flu season bound us to the bed for a long time. I guess I mostly yearn for the outdoors and I hope that this weekend will bring with it some new adventure. For now let us take a look back at summer and Primosten in Croatia. 










11 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos, Mersad! Just what I needed in the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the shots. I'm now in the mood to head to the beach. (Or should I write. I don't know...tough decision)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that this year I am really waiting for spring and summer. There winter seems colder than usual.Lovely images in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's Beach weather here in Florida 80 degrees Fahrenheit right now so buy that ticket and fly on over and you'll have instant summer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Bilder, und auch ich sehne mich nach dem hiesigen Sommer, denn für uns ist hier auch Winter. Da können die Touristen mit T-Shirts rumlaufen, wir Bewohner haben Jacken an^^

    Liebe Grüsse

    N☼va

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture looks a lot like many scenes here in my country, where we have more than 7,000 islands.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe

Image Credits

All Rights are Reserved. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of the author.